Employee Benefit Service Team Leader/
“As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.”
Francene Marra joined PRIA in 2013, where she began her career in the employee benefit department. She brings 10 years of experience in the health insurance industry; working as a claims advocate, maintaining medical records and filing claims. She also brings over 20 years in client service. Ms. Marra holds her 2-15 Life, Health and Variable Annuities License.
Ms. Marra serves as the leader of PRIA’s employee benefit service staff and is actively involved in recruitment and training. She specializes in personally assisting with claims tracking and management on behalf of clients’ employees. Ms. Marra enjoys knowing PRIA has specialized in public entities for over 25 years and understands their specific needs and complexities. She believes one of the key factors to PRIA’s success is the team’s dedication to provide cost-effective recommendations and options for minimizing clients’ exposure.
Key functions include but are not limited to:
- Assist employees in settling claim disputes and/or grievances, care coordination, prior authorization approval, verifying benefits with providers and accessing specialized provider services
- Function as the day-to-day contact for client’s human resource staff and employees regarding their employee benefit program
- Serve as the leader of PRIA’s Employee Benefits service staff
- Active involvement in recruitment and training
- Health and benefit fair coordination and participation
- Online enrollment implementation